Reveille will create a vibrant mixed-use community, while strengthening the economy of Hall County and bringing community-wide benefits for years to come. These community benefits include:
- Boosts commerce for local merchants with a new customer base to attract
- Promotes foot traffic
- Hundreds of construction jobs created over the build out period phased over 6-8 years
- Hundreds permanent jobs in the office, retail, hospitality and housing sectors
- Hundreds of millions of dollars per year generated in tax revenue for Hall County
- Additional revenue supports local schools, infrastructure and services
- Revised zoning proposed creates approximately 10% LESS traffic (net trips) than River Walk plan
- Revised proposal requires no additional infrastructure than what was proposed in the approved zoning
- Smaller project overall than the River Walk plan that was previously approved
- Quality living options to meet the needs of any lifestyle, from young professional to empty nester
- Sets aside 153 acres (30% of the site) as open/green space for outdoor recreation.
- Creates pedestrian walking trails, sidewalks & access to lake, streams and other natural features on-site with Mulberry River to the south.
- 50-acre community lake & multiple Great Lawn environments
Positive Impact on Schools
- The revenue will more than offset the projected cost of children that will be added to the schools